Last Updated: : 01/02/2018
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the legal relationship between FusionPOS and its users.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Persons using the Website or the services for any reason whatsoever bind themselves and agree to these terms
- Should a user not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement or be unable to comply with these
terms and conditions, the user should immediately cease using the Website and/or terminate the registration
- Users agree that all terms and conditions herewith published shall be binding on the user and that should
be a contradiction between these general terms and conditions and any other product-specific or
terms and conditions, the product-specific or service-specific terms and conditions shall prevail to the
extent of such conflict.
- FusionPOS reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or execute an order or request to do
or to render any services without giving any reasons.
3. Free and Paid Credits
By participating, purchasing in credits from FusionPOS, user agrees to the terms and conditions,
regulations, policies, and procedures of the credit program available at FusionPOS.
Users are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the credit terms and
- FusionPOS reserves the right to disqualified users who have violated any of the program
- FusionPOS reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of credit and rewards credit
terminate your membership with FusionPOS at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
- Any of free or paid credits may not be claimable for cash, and are not transferable to any other users.
- FusionPOS will not intercept, monitor, copy or disclose any user messages or personal
information about the user or the user's account, address books, other than in the normal course of the use
the services, without the user's prior permission unless FusionPOS believes in good faith that
such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements, or comply with legal process, investigations,
summonses, subpoenas and the like, to protect and defend the rights, property or legally protectable
interest of FusionPOS.
- A recipient of a message has the right to know the identity of the sender, and this will be disclosed on
request to the recipient.
- Users agree that they shall not violate any privacy laws, regulations or applicable codes of conduct
relating to the protection of personal information of end users including but not limited to names,
addresses, email addresses, mobile numbers and shall not disclose the personal
information of end users to any third party save without the express consent of the end user or where
specifically required or permitted by law to do so.
5. Contact Information
If you have any questions, queries or wish to request permission to use any part of this
including, linking, framing, or searching, please contact us at the following numbers:
Mobile: +95 9 427 666 368